The role of CMO has evolved significantly due to rapid changes in the product development process (including more frequent launches and instant customer response to products.) As a result, it’s become increasingly important for top marketing and operations executives to have constant access to – and collaboration with – the product teams. This session will teach marketing executives how aligning the product, design, marketing and engineering teams into a single org can result in better products, happier customers, and higher sales.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Build and sell better products with this new cross-border role for CMOs
- Toss out the traditional org chart and place marketing and product teams under one umbrella
- Map teams to areas of focus, rather than disciplines
- Improve efficiency across the company by sharing cross-functional goals that are based on outcomes, not features
- Understand why it’s important to “picture” and “market” to your customer